Friday, June 17, 2011

Update 002

Still waiting on content from No Wooden Nickels. In the meantime I think I'll slowly update a few extra pages to the portfolio via Lightbox. I don't think the boutique graphic design job is going to work out considering I got no word back, but I suppose this is good opportunity to start freelancing considering expenses for this month are almost paid off.

Tre Watson of the band Carthage has promise of job designing his bandcamp and likely other social networking services. We'll see what comes of that next week. I think I'll be toying with vector designs until then. I finally decided what to do in the way of a logo - this being an owl - in reference to my nocturnal habits. I'm hoping this choice will better associate with me commercially.

I'm still browing Craigslist for job offers, though it seems every potential gig keeps falling through. Hopefully I'll find something somewhat long-term this time. Tomorrow I'll likely be wrapping up the design for my portfolio completely and start getting more work to upload. It'd be great if I had the stuff from my hard drive to provide though, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment