Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update 003

Huge update! Site's been completely revamped. There's a nice banner up top sliced from my newest piece titled 'splash'. In it is the 'ver 2' of the Kwonnie (now KwonARTS) Owl. With that comes some more imagery for the portfolio and a new favicon!

On my external HDD, I found PSD's for ~23 sigs I still like. Yesterday I took the liberty of uploading them all to the site along with another four straight from my designated Facebook album. Check 'em out!

The project with Carthage still seems to be a go, so I look forward to working with them.

I'm thinking about adding an avatar-arranged thumbnail-ish layout for the portfolio tab. We'll see. More to come!

(Still no idea as to why the timestamp on my feed is connecting to the same time for every item... it's bothering me =\.)

No comments:

Post a Comment